Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm BBBBAAAACCCKKK!

First things first, I hate moving. BUT, if I'm going to be moving it might as well be back to Fort Collins. After I made the decision to leave my current (box filled, do I really have this much crap?) apartment, ET phoned home. I'm a little hesitant about it, with the prices of gas and all but I think it will make me happy.

My decision was supported again today when I told my friend Penny she replied, FINALLY! You've been trying to get back since 2004! I may be off my rocker, working in Johnstown and coaching at UNC, but here are a few things I'm looking forward to doing...

- rejoining my co-rec volleyball team!
- getting coffee some where other than Starbucks.
- when asked if I would like to do something not bailing because I "don't feel like driving up there" (I"ll have to find another lazy line)
-Eating after 9 pm
-yoga
- the library
- actually living in the town where I tell people I live. ;)
- the majority of my friends and even some of my family are in the fort!

Don't get too excited for me, I don't know how permanent it is, I'm adding own my own place to my to do list, after all, moving sucks.

No comments: