Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Color Wars


Its homecoming. The students give all the teachers characters for the school year. Mine is Zena Warrior Princess (way better than Greenfield's Jane Goodall) We were supposed to dress up like our characters on Monday but I thought all her outfits were a little inappropriate to wear to school so I didn't dress up. (I like my job) I thought I better go all out for the color wars. Staff was to wear pink. I 'll post better pictures later but for now...
Tomorrow is 80's/90's day and Friday is school spirit day. If you have any great ideas let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I never knew you could pull off pink so well!!!

I think you should wear the mascot suit Friday...I don't even know what your mascot is... :)

Unknown said...

Our mascot is the Rough Riders. So I can either dress up as Teddy Roosevelt and ride a horse around or dress as DMX. I'm not sure who the students would recognize first.

Today is 80's/90's day. I'll definitely be posting some pictures later. Its AWESOME. It makes me want to watch Back to the Future, The Goonies, and The Breakfast Club all at the same time.