Thursday, February 19, 2009

Visions Of My Garden To Be

Kim gave me a subscription to Martha Stewart's Living magazine for my birthday/housewarming present, I got my first issue the other day and I immediately started brainstorming what I would do with my HUGE yard this spring and summer.

As of right now I think I will line my fence with some lilac bushes and I suppose I will HAVE to plant some irises. While my volleyball ladies had a good idea of a sand court, I do NOT want my yard to become the community kitty litter box. There are several rose bushes planted at my house and I'll need to see how those are doing this spring. Other than that, the whole yard is in need of a serious overhaul. I will most likely do some zeroscaping under my pine trees.

I was hoping my friends would help me out with some ideas.....

No comments: