Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Year Challenge

I like to set goals. I don't necessarily like looking at a long list of stuff I need to get done but having a to-do list definitely keeps me focused. Through sports psychology and such I have learned that goals should be challenging but somewhat realistic (inch by inch its a cinch, yard by yard its hard) As I was thinking about what I'd like to accomplish this year as a Throw's coach I could not help myself from digressing to the fact that I should set more goals in my everyday life.

I am going to try something new...a challenge of sorts. I'm going to write out 52 specific goals I would like to happen over the next year (give me a little time to think about them) Then I'll give myself one year to get the list accomplished.

Anyone down for trying it with me? Remember challenging but realistic and the start date is November 1, 2008.

No comments: