Monday, December 22, 2008

I Love My House

The last few days, with the exception of Sunday, I've spent moving into my new house. It's awesome. I'm really excited about the location and the fact that nothing major is wrong with it (except for the hundred layers of wallpaper they painted over in the kitchen... UGH) I've had a lot of generous help from a lot of generous people and I'm pumped to get my paint bought and start painting.

I've got most (I hope) of my stuff moved with the exception of all of my kitchen stuff from Haxtun and clothes etc. from the house in Fort Collins.

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to see my new place, I'll have to have some sort of house warming party when I get everything in some sort of order. I have so much work to do in the next few days that my head is spinning...

Oh! And in case you were wondering... I'm most definitely pumping the Christmas jams as I work. ;)

No comments: