Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Progress Update 1/13

The hallway is completed, minus a little trim work. I have also successfully relocated another couple square feet of wallpaper crusty madness onto my floor (and a little up my nose) I would switch and scrape and paint with my weaker, left hand for "training" but its slow and uncoordinated so I quit at 9pm.

I'm showing my history class a movie on Michelangelo tomorrow and I have to admit I wondered what it would have been like to complete the tedious work of things like the Sistine Chapel when find myself a little batty after an hour of painting.

I'd like to get my house finished painting before February. (Minus the trim and windows.) I'd ALSO like to get the dumb cabinets done this weekend...BUT that WOULD also require me working on them.

No comments: