Monday, January 12, 2009

Ski Day 1 - Jan 10, 2009

I don't plan on doing much skiing this year...afterall I did just buy a house, but I have decided to go a few times this weekend I opted out of snowshoeing and in on a ski trip with Kim, Peter, Felix, Beth,Trey, Billy, Steve, and Steve's girlfriend (sorry I forgot her name!) Minus the church ski trips and school ski trips in high school, it was the largest group of people I'd gone with so we didn't get in as many runs as I would have liked, but I still had an excellent time. Needless to say I didn't get as much done on my house as I would have liked, but coming home early yesterday, and working my bum off Friday night, I managed to do some mopping, painting, laundry, and took out the trash. (I have a lot of trash right now based on my housework activities.) Bedroom 2 is very close to completion.

This morning definitely proved to be a Monday morning as there was 2 inches of snow on the ground when I woke up at 5:15 and made my way to school I wondered if Loveland even HAD a snow removal system, why people don't bother to clean off their windsheild, WHY it was only cadillacs and huge trucks in the ditch this morning, WHY we didn't have a "late start" and finally, WHICH 16 year old was going to nail me because teenagers suck at driving in snow. Thankfully I made it ok, but my lesson plans were "flexible" based on busses running a bit late assuring the kids in my first class a boring Monday.

After volleyball tonight (which is after track practice, after school) I plan on finishing Bedroom 2, and I'll post some pics then. Happy Monday!

No comments: