Thursday, January 22, 2009

Slow Progress

I've been pretty lazy with the house updates. Come to think of it I've been pretty lazy with the house this week. I decided to put up the blinds since I was sick of looking at the windows covered in sheets...so 3 of 12 windows now have blinds. I will have to take them down to work on the windows but I just couldn't take it anymore!

All I really need to do in the south bedroom is finish taping, caulking, and painting the edges.

I also started painting the stinky room downstairs hoping that the KILZ would help cut the smell. UGH. Gross.

I really didn't get too much done yesterday and I'm guessing that I won't really feel like tonight after I get home from van training at UNC (so I can drive the school vans to track meets) Although it's been a short week, I'm pretty exhausted. I'll work on finishing up the blinds tomorrow night and if I can I'll finish painting the cupboards so I can put the doors back on the west side.

No comments: