Monday, April 13, 2009

Blog Slacking

I'll throw out a little apology for the blog slacking I've been doing. If it's any justification, April is probably my busiest time of year. There really is VERY little time for relaxation but for the most part, my April activities are well worth it.

In addition to the busy norm of work 1, work 2 (including track meets), volleyball league 1, volleyball league 2, trying to get my garden together (which consists mainly of watering things and raking leaves) and softball, I have a few special things planned for the month.

1.) Wild and Scenic Film Festival by Jax

Jax putting on another film festival to celebrate Earth Day. They will be hosting two. One Friday night in Loveland and one ON Earth Day at CSU in Fort Collins.

2.) UNC Scholarship Walk For Women's Athletics

Inagural effort by UNC taking place April 18.

3.) Lindsey's Bridal Shower

I'm hoping I can make it. I already discovered this day is double booked for me. Ok it's triple booked. But the shower is taking some priority.

4.)Nechama Tec - Holocaust talk

Nechama Tec (Author of Defiance) will be speaking at UNC.

Hopefully I'll be able to add more blogs about all the things I've been up to, however in April, I wouldn't hold your breath!

No comments: