Wednesday, July 8, 2009

30 days left!

I have exactly 30 days left of summer vacation. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I quite honestly feel like I have done nothing I set out to do this summer except for start classes (and grow some still baby tomatoes and cucumbers)

30 days.

I guess I should be used to the urgency that comes every summer about this time. I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN CAMPING OR BACKPACKING YET!

This weekend I'm headed to Laura and Grant's wedding which should be fun and its always good to see the Kroese bunch. Next week I have the USATF clinic (which I'm sure won't be all that exciting or maybe because I geek out over track it will be fascinating)

I have set aside the week of the 20th as my backpacking week. I also wouldn't mind doing some the week following.

As far as the coming school year goes, I have opted not to coach softball. I am ready to have a fall somewhat to myself (and throwing.) I've worked really hard this summer on throws coaching and I would like to focus on my number one passion for a bit, while working on my classes, plus I never have a lack of things to do.

Anyway 30 days. UGH. Where has the summer gone? At least this summer I'm not getting my thyroid yanked!

No comments: