Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Knitting Frenzy

Although I love to read, I admittedly don't get much done during the school year. By the time I get home and relax, every time I try to read I fall asleep.

I do however love to knit. This winter I've taken it to a whole new level. Unfortunately I've been very picky about my work and ripped out 90% of it. I am excited because through all this "practice" (since it's not product)I've finally mastered reading patterns and cables and such. While I was a little ambitious trying to knit a sweater (perhaps I should make one for a very small baby first) I'm back on the beanie train. I can usually get one done in a few days and now that I've torn out at least ten I'm feeling confident that I'm starting to like the projects I've been working on enough to finish them. I do think it would be a good idea to write down what I did so I don't repeat it, but who has time when you're addicted to knitting?

No comments: