Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SNOW DAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!




The skies opened up and dumped on Loveland last night and I was lucky enough to have school called off (and I knew last night so I didn't set my alarm!) It's really as though I have a day and a half off as we were to have parent-teacher conferences tonight til seven! I thought about going skiing but after a quick look at the road conditions on I-70, I thought I would stick to the original plan of skiing on spring break next week.

Snow days historically have been filled with knitting and cooking for me and today is no exception....except I'm adding homework to the mix so I can play next week. I've already gotten up and tried my hand at making some homemade hummus and I think I did a pretty good job! (I'll write out the recipe and post!) I've also put on a pot of white chili and mopped the kitchen floor! (can you tell I'm feeling fairly accomplished by 9:30 am)

No comments: