Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rams Legend Weekend

This weekend CSU hosted it's first annual Ram's Legends weekend at the Jack Christensen Track meet. I've been waiting for this for a few years now.

Track and Field has shaped my life tremendously. Through-out EVERYDAY of my college career to EVERYDAY of my professional life, I have been involved with track and field and I know what wonderful opportunities I've had.

I was absolutely giddy to find out I was still in the top ten of CSU history and while looking over the top ten records in all of the throwing events I was reminded of what wonderful company I had on my team. Including of course one of my best buddies, Loree Smith, who came back to make a throwing appearance this weekend.

I've included a few videos from the weekend.

Loree Smith's 5th Throw in Competition



Patrick Berg, one of the athletes I coach at UNC.

No comments: