Friday, July 8, 2011

Tessa Turns Four!

Few moments in my life have been so wonderful as the moments I've spent with my entire family near. It's amazing to watch what Tessa and Luke do to everyone around them. We sang Tessa happy birthday four times tonight at her request.

I love being in moments that you know are being etched on your heart. We will watch that video years from now and laugh., knowing me I'll well up with tears but it was such a pure moment that we won't need the video because that memory is stuck.

Tessa has such a beautiful spirit. It's absolutely breath taking. She's goofy, wacky, and I've never heard a child yell WHEEEEEE as much as she does. The sound of her voice could bring a tear to the devil's eye and her heart is pure gold. She's reached a great age. She's got roller skates to skin her knees and a little jeep to go "off roading" with Luker AKA Buddy.

I am the luckiest aunt in the world.

No comments: